From Cyan Worlds, the makers of Myst and Riven, Uru: Ages Beyond Myst is the next chapter of the Myst franchise. Players can move at their own pace, spending hours discovering visually stunning, real-time 3D worlds, solving a large variety of mind-challenging puzzles, and following an epic storyline.
• Freedom of movement: Explore each unique age in real-time 3D, moving your character effortlessly through the world without pointing and clicking.
• Create a realistic character: Choosing from a wide variety of facial and clothing features, you will be able to create a male or female avatar that you will use to explore the world. The range of character options allows you to appear the way you look, or the way you want to look.
• Explore the mysterious and graphically intense world of Uru: Uru's work-of-art style graphics will immerse and captivate you like never before.
• Follow an epic storyline: At the request of Yeesha, the eccentric daughter of Atrus, you'll journey through a variety of different ages and discover the lost civilization of the D'ni people. As the story unfolds, you'll be drawn deeper into the D'ni civilization.
to be announced
Cyan Worlds is currently working on a Mac version of Uru
• Windows XP/Me/2000/98SE
• 800 MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon
• 2 GB free disk space
• 4x CD ROM or faster
• DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
• 800 x 600
• Nvidia GeForce or ATI Radion 7000 or better
Myst ® Revelation © 2004 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. D'ni, Cyan ®, and Myst® are trademarks of Cyan, Inc. and Cyan Worlds, Inc. under license to Ubisoft Entertainment.